Elevation Lab - TagVault: Ghost Keychain for AirTag - Twin Pack
ElevationLab's TagVault: Keychain is designed to house an Apple AirTag. It consists of a rugged case with a gasket that prevents water intrusion while passing through ultrawideband and Bluetooth signals and allowing about two-thirds of the AirTag's sound volume. It has an integral loop for a keychain ring and comes with a simple but robust one.
Makes AirTag look like its floating.
Lightweight & corrosion resistant.
CNC Machined Screws
Precision turned stainless Torx screws. No expense spared.
Locktite prevents screws from vibrating out overtime.
- Special edition tinted translucent body - AirTag looks like it is floating inside.
- Upgraded titanium keyring.
- Gorgeous CNC machined screws.
- Waterproof & indestructible.
- Compact, won't bulk your keychain.
- Discrete, doesn't visually broadcast that it's an AirTag case.
- Never lose your keys again. And useful on other things like backpacks, luggage, jackets, purse, your child's backpack...
- Designed for the real world. Other open designs let AirTags get scratched and take abuse from everything else in your pocket.
NOTE - AirTag is not included and for illustrative purposes only.